EYE SHADOWAURORIZED EYES
A five-color eye shadow set that creates fantastical and mystical eyes -- like a shimmering aurora in the night sky.
After layering four colors with different types of luster, applying "Aurorized Color" with a fingertip creates a beautiful shimmer, as if the eyelids were embracing the lights.
Experience a never-seen attractive nuance produced by a multitude of colors and luster.
- 02 Light Variation
- 05 Contrast Variation
HOW TO USE
Color Variation 02・05
- Blend C (Highlight Color) over the entire eyelid with a fingertip.
- Apply A (Main Color) over the entire eyelid crease.
- Blend B (Nuance Color) from the upper lash line to the entire eyelid crease
- Apply D (Shade Color) along the upper lash line as you draw a line.
- Apply C (Highlight Color) under the eye (two-thirds of the way from the inner corner) and D (Shade Color) under the eye (one-third of the way from the outer corner).
- Dab E (Aurorized Color) on the center of the eyelid with a fingertip.