A foundation brush with soft, spring bristles.
The slightly angled flat tip fits facial features and allows smooth and even application of the foundation.
HOW TO USE
- Take an appropriate amount of foundation on the back of your hand, and dab with the brush to evenly distribute the foundation onto the brush.
- Dot the foundation in several places on your cheeks, and blend. Blend while brushing gently from the inside toward the outside, with the ends of the brush vertical to your skin.
- Lightly apply the foundation onto your forehead, from the inside to the outside.
- In the same way, lightly apply the foundation onto your nose, mouth, and upper eyelids as well.
- Layer the foundation in areas you want to cover by vertically tapping the brush on the skin.
- Remove the foundation from the brush using a tissue or the like, and gently blend in the face line.