EYE SHADOWSHEER CONTRAST EYES
A multihued four-color eye shadow set which looks as if it was taken from a scene in the ocean.
Sheer Highlight formula gives shimmering sparkles of water surface to the eyes as clear colors vivaciously brighten up the expressions.
- 01 Coral Coral
- 02 Lavender Coral
- 04 Green Coral
HOW TO USE
- Blend D (Sheer Highlight) over the entire eyelid with the finger.
- Blend B (Medium Color) on the eyelid crease.
- Apply A (Main Color) from the base of the upper eyelashes towards the crease of the eye.
- Apply C (Shade Color) along the base of the upper eyelashes as you draw a line.
- Apply D (Sheer Highlight) under the eye (2/3 from the inner corner of the eye) and C (Shade Color) under the eye (1/3 from the outer corner of the eye).