EYE SHADOWTHREE-DIMENSIONAL EYES
A four-color eye shadow set that creates well-calculated three-dimensional eyes through colors inspired by skin-colored beige and the gradation of different lusters.
Highlight Color and Shade Color consists of three different levels of luster to manipulate light and shadow more precisely.
- 01 Neutral Beige
- 02 Soft Beige
HOW TO USE
- Blend A (Highlight Color) on the brow bone.
- Apply B (Follow-up Color) over the entire eyelid crease.
- Blend C (Main Color) from the lash line toward the entire eyelid crease.
- Apply D (Shade Color) along the upper lash line as you draw a line.
- Apply A (Highlight Color) under the eye (two-thirds of the way from the inner corner) and D (Shade Color) under the eye (one-third of the way from the outer corner).
*Adjust luster by blending a, b and c of A and D as desired.
*For an even more three-dimensional look, apply “a” of A on the center of the eyelid and around the inner corner of the eye at the end.